Feel less tired after diving
During your Open Water Diver course, you learned some of the limits of diving on normal air, and how nitrogen affects the body when we go scuba diving.
During our dives, nitrogen is absorbed into our body tissues and this limits our diving depth and time. As you learned in your Open Water Course, too much Nitrogen can be a bad thing.
Enriched Air gas mixtures contain more oxygen and less nitrogen which means that during a dive, our tissues are exposed to a lower partial pressure of nitrogen. This lower nitrogen partial pressure results in less nitrogen being absorbed by the body during a dive.
During your course with us, you will normally be diving with 32% Enriched Air Nitrox, that is approximately 32% oxygen and 68% nitrogen.
Many Nitrox divers also claim to feel much less tired after diving on Nitrox, and for those of you who are feeling a little less fit than you used to be, less nitrogen in your body can only be a good thing - especially if you're planning several days diving.
The Nitrox theory typically takes 2 or 3 hours and is completed the day before your Nitrox dives.
On the morning of your dives, you will analyse your two Nitrox tanks before the boat departs Koh Lanta.
During your course, you'll also learn how to use a Nitrox diving computer, how to set and check the computer. If you don't have your own Nitrox dive computer, we'll give you one to use during the course for free.
|Dive Course||Online Price||Walk-In Price|
|Nitrox Diver(1.5 days, 2 dives)||฿7,200||฿8,000|
- 32% Enriched Air Nitrox available during high Season.
- Includes PADI materials, certification & free equipment rental.
- Includes 2 Nitrox dives & free dive computer rental.
- Includes resort transfers, lunch & soft drinks on the boat.
- Online price available to bookings confirmed with a deposit before you arrive on Koh Lanta.
- Does not include ฿800 fuel surcharge for dives to Hin Daeng & Hin Muang or Shark Point & Anemone Reef.
- Does not include National Park Diving Fee: Adult ฿600, Child: ฿400.
Book online to save 10% on dive trips and scuba courses.